The National Machine Assembly Enterprise, due to the productive need to expand the range of products and enter new markets, announces a competition for the vacant position of the Director of the Trading House, Mykolaiv.
The company offers:
- Official employment;
- Provision of accommodation for non-residents;
- Authority to create an organizational structure;
- Authority to form a team;
- Ability to implement business ideas for the release of new products.
- Launch of the Trade House of a machine-building enterprise from “0”;
- Formation of a team with the involvement of specialized specialists and teams;
- Operational and financial planning, resource allocation;
- Setting goals and managing a team;
- Collection and analysis of information on promising markets;
- Calculation of the financial model and analysis of P&L development and production;
- Coordination of legal, tax and environmental activities;
- Coordination of development and research of new products;
- Coordination of production and logistics of new products;
- Creation of short-term and long-term development plans.
- Higher technical or economic education;
- At least 5 years of experience in a managerial position in a manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge of marketing principles and experience in conducting market analysis;
- Experience in launching new products on the market and their development;
- Experience in financial modeling and budgeting;
- Experience in applying the principles and methodologies of project management;
- Experience in developing a team of a manufacturing company;
- Knowledge of Ukrainian legislation and regulations;
- Knowledge of English (will be an advantage).
If you are interested in the implementation of new business ideas, meet the above requirements, please send your CVs with the note “Director of the Trading House, Mykolaiv” in the subject line to e-mail: [email protected] or call +38 (044) 594 30 98; +38 (050) 327 98 88 (Viber, WhatsApp), https://t.me/Inna_Vorotnikova – Inna.
Only relevant CVs will accept for consideration. If we did not answer you, then you do not have enough professional experience, but do not hesitate, we will consider you for other vacancies that are or will be in the work of NRG.