The leading innovative investment holding announces a competitive selection for the vacant position of Director of the Legal Department of the management company, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary level;
- Office work in Kyiv: business center in Goloseevo district.
- Structuring the activities of the legal service;
- Large-scale work with contracts: unification of holding contracts within Ukrainian and foreign trade;
- Legal protection of the interests of the holding;
- Representation of the interests of the holding in state bodies, in courts;
- Preparation of legal positions, objections, statements of claim;
- Full support of economic activity of the holding companies and corporate management;
- Formation and training of the legal department team;
- Work with external law firms, including on international law issues;
- Reporting to business owner.
- Higher legal education (the faculty of international relations will be an advantage for the applicant);
- English – must have;
- Deep knowledge of economic, corporate, tax, labor law;
- Perfect knowledge of Ukrainian legislation and international law;
- Successful managerial experience;
- Practical experience in representing the interests of the enterprise in courts of various jurisdictions;
- The presence of a lawyer’s certificate is a big plus;
- Experience in building a legal service of a holding and/or a management company;
- A charismatic leader who is maximally involved in the activities of the company, not indifferent, not resting on his laurels, a team player who associates himself with the company and the team;
- Readiness for business trips.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV with a note in the subject line of the letter «Director of the Legal Department of the management company, Kyiv», to: [email protected] or call cell +38 050 421 74 33 (Telegram, WhatsApp), https://t.me/KseniaVorotnikova Contact person – Ksenia.
Only relevant CVs will accept for consideration. If we did not answer you, then you do not have enough professional experience, but do not hesitate, we will consider you for other vacancies that are or will be in the work of NRG.