A dynamically growing, consistently profitable commercial bank with ambitious development plans, a stable professional team, and a friendly atmosphere, interested in hiring Director of the Financial Monitoring Department as soon as possible.
The company offers:
- Official registration;
- Competitive salary level and bonuses;
- Annual paid vacation.
- Organization and control of the functioning of the risk management system for the legalization (laundering) of income;
- Carrying out primary financial monitoring in the Bank, organizing the identification of threshold and suspicious financial transactions (activities) regardless of the risk level of business relations with the client (carrying out financial transactions without establishing business relations) and notifying the authority about them;
- Carrying out general management of the activities of the unit in terms of the proper organization and functioning of the Bank’s intra-bank CML/FT system;
- Carrying out control over the activities of the Bank in the field of CML/FT and providing recommendations on the business processes of the Bank’s divisions in which the functions of the CML/FT are directly or indirectly performed and/or should be performed;
- Organization and control of the preparation of reports to the Supervisory Board of the Bank, the Board of the Bank, and the Chairman of the Board of the Bank,
- Coordination of interaction with the Bank’s divisions on issues of risk management, compliance (compliance), internal audit on issues related to the implementation of the FMD measures (instructions, recommendations, tasks) received from these divisions;
- Adoption on an ongoing basis of measures to train personnel in order to properly comply with the requirements of the law in the field of CML/FT, in particular, through educational and practical work.
- Higher education (economic, financial, legal);
- Experienced PC user, skills in working with tables, data arrays, setting tasks;
- Mandatory experience in FM in recent years in a senior position in a large bank;
- Skills in FM. Legal experience is welcome, experience in a bank in other departments, including currency, opera, and corporate;
- English – intermediate.
- Willingness to work in Ukraine.
If you are competent and energetic, want to build a career in a stable bank with an impeccable business reputation, work in a team of professionals, send your CV to NRG Recruiting Company with a note “Director of the Financial Monitoring Department” in the subject line to e-mail: [email protected] or call by phone +38 (050) 441 05 38, contact person - Elena.
Resumes that are fully meet the above requirements will be accepted for consideration.