The Ukrainian importer company announces a competition for the vacant position of Deputy Chief Accountant, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary level;
- Official employment;
- Friendly and ambitious team;
- Medical insurance;
- Work schedule Mon-Fri from 09:00 – 18:00;
- Office location: Metro Exhibition Center.
Main functional duties:
- Preparation and submission of the VAT Declaration;
- Compilation and submission of financial and management reports (LLC, FOP 2 and 3 group);
- Control of accounting for sales of goods and control of payment receipts;
- Calculation and control of the formation of tax liabilities and registration of tax invoices;
- Working with banks (Internet banking, credit transactions);
- Calculation of salary;
- Participation in the organization of timely and competent document circulation at the enterprise;
- Participation in auditing and tax audits, and audits of other regulatory bodies;
- Reconciliation of mutual settlements with buyers;
- Ability to set a technical task for a 1C programmer;
- Organization of accounting.
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher education in finance and accounting or accounting;
- Work experience in a similar position for at least 3 years;
- Work experience with 1C8 (Small Business), Excel, M.E.Doc;
- Work experience with foreign exchange operations (import), cash register, PRO;
- Deep knowledge of tax legislation;
- Independent preparation and submission of Balance Sheet, Income Tax, VAT, EUV reports from 1 year;
- Preferably managerial experience, or the potential to manage people;
- Willingness to work in the office;
- Responsibility, attentiveness, stress resistance, flexibility, willingness to work with a large amount of information.
If you meet all the above requirements, send your resume with the mark "Deputy Chief Accountant, Kyiv" in the subject of the letter to the address: [email protected] or call tel. / Fax: + 38044 594 30 98, mobile +38 050 421 74 33, Contact person - Kseniia.
Resumes that are fully meet the above requirements will be accept for consideration.