START-UP project of the development of national arbitration in search of Chief Technology Officer, Barcelona.
The company offers:
- Official employment;
- Medical insurance;
- Support in relocation;
- Opportunities to choose the technical implementation of the project;
- Direct communication with the CEO (founder).
- Definition of general strategies for technical development;
- Making technical decisions;
- Internal technical arbitration;
- Selection of technologies to be used in the project;
- Evaluation of these technologies in terms of financial and time costs;
- Evaluation of the duration and complexity of the project;
- Planning and construction of development processes;
- Tracking the progress of the project;
- Ensuring the pace and quality of development at a high level;
- Selection and implementation of auxiliary systems for development and administration;
- Expert proposals on architecture or specific technical solutions;
- Code writing, code reviews, refactoring;
- Project technical risk management;
- Communication with other departments and top managers of the company (CEO, COO, CIO, etc.);
- Formation of the development team;
- Technical interviews with new employees;
- Evaluation of the productivity of employees and the decision on the level of their salaries;
- Employee training;
- Formation of a working atmosphere in the team, motivation of employees.
Requirements for applicants:
- Higher education;
- Upper-intermediate English level;
- Experience in PM or STO more than 3 years;
- Experience in bringing start-up projects to the development stage;
- Awareness in modern technologies and their analysis;
- Successful examples of implementation of selected technical solutions and technologies;
- Experience in solving technical problems independently;
- Experience in team formation and development, motivation;
- Ability to draw conclusions from cost/benefit analysis;
- Willingness to move to Barcelona is a mandatory requirement. If it is not possible to leave Ukraine or move from another country to Spain, please do not send your resume.
If you have relevant experience, desire to implement a new ambitious project, ready to work in a team of professionals, send your CV + portfolio of completed projects with a note in the subject line: “Chief Technology Officer, Barcelona” to e-mail [email protected] or call +38 (044) 594 30 98; +38 (050) 444 08 66 – Alexander.
Only relevant CVs will accept for consideration. If we did not answer you, then you do not have enough professional experience, but do not hesitate, we will consider you for other vacancies that are or will be in the work of NRG.