A leading innovative investment holding company announces a competitive selection for the vacant position of Chief Operating Officer of Management Company, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Official registration;
- Competitive salary level;
- The opportunity to use your knowledge and competencies in the construction and establishment of an international holding company;
- Office work in Kyiv: business center in the Goloseevo district.
- Planning the work of key companies of the holding;
- Construction of a system for monitoring and ensuring the implementation of plans;
- Management of interaction between the holding companies: in Ukraine and abroad;
- Management of restructuring processes in the company, including foreign ones;
- Preparation and implementation of work processes of companies and divisions in the holding together with other executive directors.
- Member of the board of directors of the management company, reporting to the CEO (owner).
Requirements for applicants:
- Higher education;
- MBA \ other business education is an advantage for the applicant;
- Experience as an executive\operational director of a multidisciplinary holding company for at least 5 years;
- Experience working internationally with sales units and manufacturing companies (in-house or outsourced) will be a key determining factor in selecting a candidate;
- English – fluent;
- Knowledge of French will be an advantage for the candidate;
- Thorough computer skills, ability to create Power Point presentations and reports;
- Deep understanding of business processes;
- Leadership qualities;
- Organizational skills;
- Stress resistance and multitasking;
- Willingness to work in the office: irregular working hours;
- Willingness to travel (in Ukraine and abroad).
If you are confident in your abilities, sociable, have a desire to work in a team of professionals, get a stable job with the opportunity for professional growth and development, send your resume with a photo, in English and/or Ukrainian to the NRG Recruiting Company with the note “Chief Operating Officer of Management Company, Kyiv" by e-mail [email protected] or call tel. +38 050 441 05 38 (viber, WhatsApp, telegram) contact person – Helen.
Only CVs of candidates who fully meet the above requirements will be considered. If we have not answered, then you do not have enough professional experience for this vacancy only, but do not doubt, we will consider you for other vacancies that are and will be in the work of NRG.