Leading certified company developer and manufacturer of aviation products, announces a competitive selection for the vacant position of Chief Executive Officer, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary level;
- Bonuses: annual, up to 50% of the candidate’s annual income upon implementation of the company’s strategy;
- Opportunity to develop the direction of unmanned aerial vehicles and ultralight aircraft for numerous aerial solutions;
- Work in a team of talented people united by common ideas;
- Development of the Ukrainian innovative company and its entry into the world markets;
- Office in Kyiv.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Implementation of the Company’s strategy established by the shareholders;
- Improving business efficiency;
- Control of operational activities and key performance indicators by functions/divisions;
- Work with government agencies (SBU, MOA, Ministry of Internal Affairs, etc.);
- Development of the commercial function;
- Development of the company’s image in communication channels.
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher education (desirable technical);
- Additional business education will be an advantage;
- English – upper intermediate;
- Experience in the position of CEO, COO, CCO from 3 years in companies at different stages of development;
- Understanding the protocol of work with state and law enforcement agencies;
- Experience in building a system of operational management of the company at different stages of development, experience in the company at the stages of active development is required;
- Deep understanding of the specifics of working with a team and clients in a company with a complex technological product and a long sales cycle;
- Modern and progressive approach in management;
- Understanding of marketing and corporate communications in B2B and B2G;
- Key corporate values: responsibility, team spirit, efficiency;
- Personal competencies: innovation, willingness to change, proactivity, consistency, result orientation, team management;
- Management competencies: team development skills, building a flexible team management system that will allow the company to achieve its goals; development of subordinates; effective delegation skills.
If you are interested in the product and area, meet the above requirements, send your resume in Ukrainian and/or English to: [email protected], or call +38 044 594 30 98; +38 050 327 98 88, contact person Inna.