A global manufacturer of premium alcoholic beverages has a vacancy for Channel & Customer Marketing Manager On-trade, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Competitive official salary and bonus program;
- Mobile communication, laptop;
- Medical and life insurance from the first day of work;
- Work in a dynamic young team;
- Corporate car;
- Office in the center of Kyiv.
Key functional responsibilities:
- Analysis of consumers in trade channels and development of strategic On-Trade Channel Activation plans across a selection of priority portfolio brands – aligned to Brand and Channel objectives;
- Development of On trade segmentation, implementing brand priorities by segment;
- Build a clear set of channel plans including SMART objectives, strategies, and key initiatives;
- Manage and execute activations – work with agencies (on production and execution requirements) and key client contacts;
- Providing perfect store implementation;
- Ensure that brand visual identities and communication guidelines are properly controlled and executed in all activity material and communications in place;
- Responsibility for all communication / POS materials to be implemented in the On-Trade channel;
- Analyzing, forecasting and evaluating activity success vs. agreed objectives;
- Effective tracking and management of the activity budget;
- Ensure communication with priority customers and key account clients;
- Communication with the brand manager, On-Trade activators and brand ambassadors to ensure clear and effective brand communication in the channel;
- Build communications with global On-Trade managers and teams;
- Work closely with Business Analytics to understand brand and channel performance.
Requirements for applicants:
- Higher education (preferably in marketing/business management);
- Marketing/Sales Qualification preferred;
- English level – upper-intermediate and higher;
- Experience and understanding of the specifics of the HoReCa channel;
- 5 Years minimum Marketing/Commercial experience – preferably working in POP activation/ execution;
- FMCG/drinks industry background -with experience in channel/category dynamics at POP;
- Brand/Customer Marketing experience and or Commercial – either in field or national account sales;
- Experience in managing budgets;
- Experience in creating channel/customer activation plans;
- Commercial and/or brand marketing experience will be an advantage;
- Analytical skills, result orientation, ability to work in a team;
- Developed communication skills, pragmatic approach to problem solving;
- Driving license category «B» and readiness to travel on business trips;
- Readiness for irregular working hours.
If you meet the above requirements and are ready for an interesting job, please send your CV with the subject line «Channel & Customer Marketing Manager On-trade, Kyiv» to [email protected] or call +38 050 410 05 33 (Telegram, Viber, WhatsApp), contact person - Valeria.
Only CVs that meet the above requirements will be accepted for consideration. If we have not replied to you, you do not have enough professional experience for this vacancy only, but do not hesitate to consider you for other vacancies that NRG has and will have.