The company, which occupies a leading position in the oil and gas industry, one of the largest owners of gas station in Ukraine, announces a competition for the vacant position of Category manager café (burgers, fries), Kyiv (Lviv).
The company offers:
- Competitive salary, the level of which is determined individually depending on the experience and qualifications of the manager;
- Compensation for fuel and lubricants and depreciation for using your own car for work purposes;
- Official employment, full social package, medical insurance;
- Work in a team of professionals.
- Development and management of the assortment of the “READY DISHES” category: potatoes, burgers, nuggets;
- Increasing the sales plan;
- Implementation of budget indicators for the selected category;
- Gas station inspection, according to Cafe standards;
- Introduction of new products into the gas station network;
- Identification of customer needs, market analysis and monitoring;
- Presentations of new products and introduction of new menus.
- Higher education;
- Experience in the direction of: sales or category management, trade marketing from 2 years in system retail or branded chain restaurants;
- Successful management of food categories, ABC analysis; prime cost, food cost;
- Involvement of new categories in projects;
- Availability of successful well-known projects;
- Willingness to travel up to 30-40% of working time;
- Availability of a private car and readiness to use it for production purposes.
Professional and personal qualities:
- Stress resistance, multitasking, perseverance;
- Innovation, progressiveness;
- Analytical thinking;
- Orientation to the result.
If you are confident in your abilities and your experience, send your CV to NRG Recruiting Company with a note in the subject line “Category manager café (burgers, fries), Kyiv (Lviv)” by e-mail: [email protected] or call tel. +38 044 594 30 98, mob. +38 050 364 67 53, contact person - Yeva.
Resumes that are fully meet the above requirements will be accepted for consideration.
If we haven't answered you, then you don't have enough professional experience only for this vacancy, but do not doubt, we will consider you for other vacancies that are and will be in the work of NRG.