The company, which occupies a leading position in the oil and gas industry and is one of the largest owners of gas stations in Ukraine, announces a competition for the vacant position of Architect ERP.
The company offers:
- Timely salary;
- Career growth;
- Medical Insurance;
- 24 days vacation and sick leave;
- Official employment;
- The possibility of a hybrid work schedule.
- Communication with interested parties;
- Identifying and documenting the sequence of procedures, modeling block diagrams;
- Study of business needs, analysis of processes, development and documentation of requirements.
- Planning, identification of responsible persons;
- Assessment of resources and risks, development of work schedule;
- Determination of the type of tests, development of test scenarios;
- Insertion of work acceptance criteria;
- Collection and structuring of information about the system, development of documentation and training materials;
- 2 years of work experience in the field;
- Interview experience and gathering requirements from the customer;
- Experience in test case, user story preparation;
- Understanding of business processes and their modeling;
- Knowledge of BPMN/UML business process modeling methods;
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret data to identify needs and problems, primary decomposition and classification of requirements;
- Ability to formulate business requirements and develop functional models.
Send your resume with "Architect ERP" in the subject line to e-mail: y.hrebennyko[email protected], m.t. : +38 (050) 364 67 53 contact person – Yeva.