Family company, developing innovative technology systems that are always one-step ahead of time for more than 140 years. Approximately 3.000 employees are globally working for one of our 4 divisions, announced the search for a candidate for the vacant position of Release Engineer, Kyiv.
The company offers:
- Agile ways of working in product centric teams;
- Quick decision processes;
- Collaborative and team oriented atmosphere;
- Modern workspaces in a location in the heart of Kyiv;
- Flexible working hours and home office days (up to 40%);
- Medical insurance;
- English/German classes;
- Team building activities;
- Coaching and training.
- Work as part of an agile team;
- Create and configure custom software packages in our products based on Windows10 and Linux;
- Create installation tools with cmd/DOS batches, PowerShell, SQL as well as Autolt and AWK scripts;
- Check and comment change requests from the customer together with the Product Owner;
- Configure, integrate and accompany software releases from quality assurance to piloting and rollout;
- The production readiness of a software release is goal
- Guarantee the smooth running of all processes in Service Station Networks;
- Environment set up and bugs validation.
- Successfully completed vocational training as an IT specialist for system integration;
- Expert knowledge in the installation or configuration of customer specific systems under Windows and Linux;
- Good SQL database knowledge is required;
- Good knowledge of PC hardware/software, especially operating systems and hardware interfaces is a prerequisite;
- Basic network knowledge is required;
- AWK and PowerShell knowledge is required;
- Familiar with agile software development frameworks and processes like Scrum and SAfe;
- Agile mindset with communication;
- Based knowledge in Jira and Confluence;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English required and German desired.
If you are confident in your skills, you want to work in a team of professionals to get a stable job, send your CV to the NRG recruitment company with a note in the subject "Release Engineer, Kyiv" " to e-mail: [email protected] or call +38 050 444 08 66, contact person - Aleksandr.
Only CVs that meet the above requirements will be accepted.