A foreign company, a leading manufacturer of components for professional hand tools and abrasive materials, announces a competition for the vacant position of Accountant, Lviv.
The company offers:
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary level;
- Corporate trainings;
- Lunch reimbursement;
- Transportation to work by company expense.
Main functional responsibilities:
- Accounting for services and goods at the enterprise (carrying out acts, invoices, mutual settlements with counterparties in SAP);
- VAT accounting (obligation, credit, reconciliation, tax registration);
- Accounting for foreign trade transactions (services of non-residents, foreign exchange transactions, export-import);
- Reconciliation with debtors and creditors (acts of reconciliations with customers and suppliers);
- Accounting for accountable amounts and settlements with accountable persons;
- Accounting for settlements with suppliers and buyers (closing of banking operations for the day, bank balance at the end of the day).
Requirements for candidates:
- H/E in the direction of Accounting and audit;
- Experience in a similar position from 4 years;
- Knowledge of tax and accounting legislation;
- Knowledge of enterprise accounting on the general taxation system;
- English – level not lower than Pre-Intermediate;
- Experienced user of PC, Excel, M.E.Doc, electronic office, client-banks, 1C (knowledge of the SAP program will be an advantage);
- Analytical thinking, ability to work with a large amount of information.
If you meet the above requirements, send your resume with a note in the subject line "Accountant, Lviv" to: [email protected] or call tel. /fax: + 38 044 594-30-98, mob. +38 050 421 74 33, Contact person – Ksenia.
Resumes that fully meet the above requirements will be accepted for consideration.