The manufacturing transnational agricultural company is interested in the shortest time to hire a strong professional in the position of Chief Accountant, Vinnytsia region.
The company offers:
- Official registration;
- White wages;
- Medical insurance for an employee, medical insurance for children (50% reduced rate);
- Corporate mobile communications;
- Flexible work schedule if necessary;
- Teaching English;
- Delivery by the company’s transport to the enterprise;
- Work in a professional friendly team;
- Comfortable office.
- Organization and maintenance of management, accounting and tax accounting;
- Organization of a system of internal control over the correctness of registration of business transactions;
- Control over the conduct of banking operations;
- Registration of foreign economic activity documents (export);
- Preparation and submission of accounting, tax and statistical reporting;
- Interaction with state regulatory authorities;
- Formation of accounting policies and writing methodological instructions;
- Participation in the automation of accounting, writing TOR (1-С 8, MEM (Manufacturing Enterprise Management));
- Transition to the new accounting system of MEM;
- Participation in the analysis of the financial and economic activities of the enterprise;
- Participation in the formation of production costs;
- Formation and management of the accounting department (2 people).
- Higher economic education (it is desirable to specialize in accounting and audit);
- Work experience as a chief accountant at a manufacturing enterprise at least 3 years (priority: trade, production);
- Possession of 1C 8 MEM, M.E.Dok, Excel;
- Proficiency in English at an intermediate level (B1) and above, a conversational level is highly desirable;
- Knowledge of national accounting standards and the basics of IFRS;
- Experience in accounting and documenting export-import transactions, incl. operations with tolling raw materials;
- Knowledge of the principles of management accounting;
- Experience with warehouse accounting;
- Experience in successfully passing audits and tax audits; experience of audits by state fiscal authorities, as well as experience of working with international audit companies BIG-4, BIG-6;
- Experience with VAT; unblocking tax invoices;
- Successful experience in managing people;
- Ability to work with a large amount of information and workflow.
If you are interested in getting a stable job with an opportunity for professional growth and development, send your resume to the NRG Recruiting Company with a note in the subject line "Chief Accountant, Vinnytsia Region", to e-mail: [email protected] or call phone +38 (050) 402 10 29 (Viber, Telegram, WhatsApp), contact person - Ksenia.
Only those resumes that are fully meet the above requirements will be accepted for consideration.