The family company, developing innovative technology systems that are always one-step ahead of time for more than 140 years. Approximately 3000 employees are globally working for one of our 4 divisions, announced the search for a candidate for the vacant position of Agile Test Automation Engineer, Slovakia, Zilina.
The company offers:
- Agile ways of working in product-centric teams;
- Quick decision processes;
- Collaborative and team-oriented atmosphere;
- Workplace located in Zilina (until the end of the war in Ukraine);
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical insurance;
- Language classes;
- Team building activities;
- Coaching and training.
- Planning and implementing quality assurance measures and software tests;
- Creating test plans and defining test methods, test cases, and test data requirements;
- Creating automated tests and integrating these within the deployment pipeline;
- Implementing automated test cases and analyzing test results;
- Overseeing the test phases as well as the analysis, classification, and elimination of system malfunctions;
- Documenting the current status of testing and reviewing the quality of new software versions.
- University degree or apprenticeship with a focus on IT;
- Solid experience in automated and manual software testing;
- Very good knowledge of test concepts, tools, and methods;
- Ideally ISTQB tester certification and experience with standard software, agile software development, and automated testing;
- The agile mindset with communication and presentation skills;
- Very good English language skills;
- Experience with Jira.
If you are confident in your skills, you want to work in a team of professionals to get a stable job, send your CV to the NRG recruitment company with a note in the subject "Agile Test Automation Engineer, Slovakia, Zilina" to e-mail: [email protected] or call +38 050 444 08 66, contact person - Aleksandr.
Only CVs that meet the above requirements will be accepted.